Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays To Everyone

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and I wish you all a Happy New Year with lots of good blessings.

Pat and I did our gift exchange last night. I told him not to give me anything else since he already gave me my gifts earlier this month. He got me a nice card and there was cash inside. :) It's going toward some of the fiber I just bought.

Dinner was simple at my house. Roast Pork, mashed potatoes made with "Klondike Rose" potatoes which are a cross between Yukon Gold and Red Skinned one. Delicious. There was also gravy for the meat and taters as well as yellow squash, rolls, homemade cranberry sauce, ice cream with apple pie or apple/cranberry/raisin compote and soda and coffee. I made the compote so Pat would have a nice dessert and all three of us liked it. I didn't over eat, had some of the compote, but no coffee. Pat helped me with the prep and cleanup. The dishwasher has finished, I've been spinning some more of my Rambouillet trying to finish that, and now want a nap.

No comments: