Goal Progress and Review
It's been a few months since my last review, so I decided to re-visit my New Year's 2012 goals.
1. Get healthier - after fighting a few months of dental infection issues and all the havoc that brought, I'm finally on the mend side, weight is coming down. :)
2. Walking/Exercise - treadmill is still not set up, done some walking around in the yarn, playing with my dog, Pooh.
3. Spinning/Knitting Down Stash - extremely well with this.
Fiber: 48.5 ounces added and 162.70 ounces spun.
Knitting: 47 skeins added and 38.75 skeins used. I'm working on a summer top that will use another 6 skeins when finished, as well as a pair of socks. :)
4. Finish my 2009 sweater - Nothing happening yet.
5. Finish spinning second sweater - Nothing happening here. I spun another entire sweater/jacket instead. (2000 yards of bulky yarn).
6. Use handspun - just the one shawl so far. The jacket with the bulky handspun is one of the projects up next on the needles.
7. Use spindles - used one of them a little bit while my foot healed a few weeks ago.
8. Use looms - nope. nothing new yet. I've been watching videos though and plan to warp the table loom this coming week. Hopefully, I don't mess this try up like the last one.