One of my Ravelry forum groups is having a "Big Giant Year-End Get It Done Challenge". My five items listed are:
- Finish current braid of fiber plus at least 1 more
- Finish current Vivid blanket square plus 4 more (one left to do)
- Knit False Creek Cowl (done)
- Knit Easy All Year Cardigan
- Add new yarn and fiber acquisitions to stash as the come in (done)
Since I didn't go to the festival, there was a lot of online shopping as well as a bit at a LYS.
My "Free Your Fade" shawl and another cowl were also finished this month. I even made it to spinning guild two months in a row! I'm looking forward to the next meeting now that I'm back on track with attending.