Saturday, June 27, 2020

My Tour de Fleece 2020 Plans

Today would have been the start of the Tour de France bike race if we were not in a pandemic.  It's also the start of Tour de Fleece, which runs concurrently with the bike race.  I look forward to this even every summer.  Even though the race is cancelled, the fiber event is still happening on Ravelry.

I signed up for the Corner of Knit and Tea team and will be spinning after supper tonight.  I'm hoping to spin at least a little every day of the event.  

There's 8 ounces each of Spunky Eclectic,  Loop, Frabjous Fibers, two 4 ounce bags of an alpaca blend, and 10 ounces of Corgi Hill Farm, sitting in my bin waiting to be started this year.  If I finished those, I will have my husband pick something from a bin for me. 

If you are a spinner, come join us and have fun spinning together in spirit if not in person. 

No comments: