Thursday, November 26, 2020

Re-Knitting my Sweater, Other Crafting and Thanksgiving

When I tried on my partially knit sweater, it was much too big.  So it had a visit to the frog pond, and has been restarted on the proper sized needles.  It will still have plenty of room in the fit but I won't be swimming it it.  Progress is slow with the yoke finished, sleeves separated, and almost half the body knit.  I decided to leave the color band around the lower belly and hip area out.  That area of my body does not needed added accentuating.  I plan to add a row of the yoke snowflakes above the sleeve ribbing instead.

Cross stitch and spinning projects have had a little attention too, but nothing completed at this time. 

I caught the tip of my slipper on the edge of my area rug under my recliner and fell last week.  There's an abrasion (rug burn) on my big toe with lots of bruising.  If it's not healed by the end of next week, I have to go back to the podiatrist.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we will be cooking our meal and staying home.  I'm still isolating with Pat doing all the errands and shopping. 

Have a wonderful holiday and stay safe and healthy.

No comments: