Saturday, October 20, 2007

Making New Fiber Friends.........

Last Thursday was the monthly knitting guild meeting. I went and had a great time working on the miniature version of Anne R.'s pi shawl. I had hurt my right wrist earlier in the evening, but, I really wanted to visit with the ladies and get that pattern. In actuality it hurt to much to knit very much. I ended up staying home Friday to rest it. Saturday was my first spinning guild meeting. This was also a lot of fun with much learning involved. I had previously met four of the people present and everyone made you feel very comfortable. Sunday, was fleece washing in the back yard again. I only have the big dark fleece with a lot of gray in it, and the white ram fleece left to wash this weekend. Plans are to try to get both done. I'm not sure about that since these are the biggest two.

Retro socks are finally finished. I'm working the seventh drop stitch part of Clapotis1 and Clapotis2 is still the same. I also am about to start Clue 4 of MS3. This is the longest part of that, plus, I'm making it longer so it will fit my fluffiness better. I still need to find a yarn I like better for Chrysopolis so I can recast that project. Twinkle Toes is to be cast on tomorrow for my Holiday KAL participation on www.socknitters.com and I'm also trying to work on Lacy Cuffs for the Socktoberfest KAL. My goal is to finish that pair of socks this month, but I don't think so. At least I managed to complete the other two pairs that had been languishing here.

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

Hi! Just saw you on Ravelry and thought I'd wish you a Happy Birthday!!