Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tour De Fleece, Summer Fairs, The Gathering, and Dog Grooming

Recently, I signed up for the Tour de Fleece, which is a spinning event. You spin every day when the Tour de France starts until it finishes. You also are setting a spinning challenge for yourself. The start date is July 5, and ending on July 27th. I haven't figured out which fiber to spin yet. I'm thinking of the yellow we dyed a few weeks ago. I could use my new Sonata for the occasion, since I had planned to spin this fiber on that wheel. This sounds like a plan.

Spinning demos are planned for the North Stonington Fair and Washington County Fair for this summer. I plan to be at both and hope to get quite a bit spun.

Today is the day I am sending in my choices and payment for the Gathering. The postmark couldn't be before today.

Last night, Hanna and Pooh both received the full treatment. Baths, haircuts, and nail trimming was the order of the night. They were not the happiest little dogs after, but, seem to be recovered now. lol

Well, I need to get ready to go to the vet's with them now. Wish me luck. :)

No comments: