Saturday, November 29, 2008

Early Bird Shopping...Kitty Sneezes...Mail Call....

Four a.m. came earlier than I wanted. I couldn't sleep and finally nodded off at about 1:30. I crawled out of bed at 4:05, washed my face, threw on some clothes and combed my hair. I'm ready. Out the door at 4:15. Then I sat in the parking lot of Circuit City until the doors opened at 5. I only picked up a few movies. Pat was at Pepboy's and got me my GPS, which I love. After I left the store, Dunkin Donuts was the next stop where I grabbed a coffee and croissant with egg and headed for JoAnne's to sit in their parking lot until 6. I picked up several different flannels to make night gowns or maybe just t-shirt tops, a couple of bins, some Wooly Nylon to use in my sock knitting, and a rolling knitting cart. Everything was on sale except the knitting cart, but I had a 50% off coupon for that. When I checked out, I also got to use a 20% off coupon for your entire order. I saved a bundle! Last night I stopped by Ocean State Job Lot and picked up a new bigger scale and thermometer to use with the fiber and dyeing.

After coming home, and calling the vet, a short nap of an hour was next on the list. At 10:30, I headed out to pick up some meds for Megan. She has started sneezing and I don't want everyone to catch it. I played with the GPS and love how it tracked the trip.

The post office was my last stop on the way home. Goodies galore!! My packages were in a big locker and it was stuffed! My fiber from Flawful Fibers was there, along with my latest Loopy Ewe order. The bag with the "Sterling" from Kraemer Yarns was snuggled next to my bag from Loop . And the final package was from my upstream Traveling Scarf partner. It was another scarf for me to work on and .... ta da! ... my scarf is home! It looks really nice and everyone used the colors I said I like.

Well, gotta head out the door to Jean's house and then to the spin-in at Iris's. Hope to see some of you there.

Bye for now.

No comments: