Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Fiber Goodies and News

In the last post I mentioned CJKopec's Spin-A-Long on Ravelry. I've decided to just spin the fiber from the end and see what I get from it. The plan is to possibly use it in the yoke of a sweater. This is "Inquiry":

CJKopec Inquiry 2 March SAL (2)

Other good news is in regards to the Coopworth fiber for my sweater spinning. Sandi met me today and the other pound of fiber came home with me. Yay! Here's some pictures of the yarn so far:

Sandispins Coopworth 1 Sandispins Coopworth 2

And this closeup:

Sandispins Coopworth 4 closeup

Between these two things, and DkKnits SAL/KAL with her fiber club, and her sock club, I'm so busy trying to keep up, and, I haven't really knit on anything else. With one exception. I did manage to finish a hat today while sitting at Weight Watchers waiting for the meeting to begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty fiber and yarn. I love picture posts!! Congrats on finishing your hat!

I cant wait to see how your Inquiry fiber spins up.