Goals & Intentions for 2012...Spin/Knit Update
Firstly, Happy New Year to one and all. I hope it's going to be a good year for everyone.
Over the last few years I've not done resolutions. I do intentions or goals. Here's my list geared toward 2012:
1. Continue on my "get healthier" path. The weight is slowly coming down and I'm avoiding the back surgery so far.
2. Work on a walking regime. Pat needs to set up my treadmill so I can use it in the basement.
3. Spin/Knit down at least one bin of each in my stash.
4. Finish knitting my old UFO/WIP sweater from 2009, which I'm making with my handspun.
5. Finish spinning the yarn for my second handspun sweater and knit it.
6. Use my handspun either in knitting, crochet, felting, or weaving instead of just looking at it.
7. Use my spindles instead of letting them decorate the shelf in the hutch of my desk.
8. Use both my looms which includes investing the time in proper lessons.
Knitting: As I said last time, I finished my Multnomah Shawl. Here's a picture of it blocking on my bed:
Spinning: The Cornflower blue fiber is finished and I started a braid of pink/magenta/purple/greenish gray Rambouillet fiber I had dyed last year. There's 8 ounces of it so it should make a nice size project.