Thursday, November 15, 2007

Clapotis 1 is Finished and Yarn is Arriving......

Tonight, I finished the Clapotis for Aunt Barbara for Christmas. I have enough yarn left over to make a pair of mittens to go with it. If I can finish them, I will give them with the Clappie, if not, I may keep them. It did come out longer than I thought it would, but should be o.k. I will wash it in Eucalan this weekend and pack it up. Clappie 2 is inching along. I can devote more time to that one now.

My custom dyed yarns from Skein Queen arrived and oh my goodness!! All I can say is.....breathtaking......gorgeous......snuggly. I plan to make my Mystic Waters with the blue one, and am undecided about the cool jewel tones ones. Also, My three LnV skeins are in and calling me to make more socks. The rovings I ordered arrived the same day as the LnV........lots of fiber to play with.......

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It was so nice meeting you in Mystic yesterday! I love Isabella in that photo on your sidebar..sooo cute!

knitseashore said...

Yes, it was so nice to meet you! I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog.