Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I'm Thankful For...

Since it's the day before Thanksgiving, and, I've been reading several blogs lately with thankful lists, I decided to create my own. :

1. I'm thankful for my husband who encourages me to do whatever I want with my life. Thank you God for sending him to me.
2. I'm thankful for my cats and dogs who give unconditional love and companionship to us both.
3. I'm thankful for my friends who I can share my interests and hobbies, as well as my thoughts and opinions with.
4. I'm thankful for learning to spin. It's opened up a whole new area in the fiber world to me.
5. I'm thankful for learning to dye. Sandi N. started me on a whole new path with this.
6. I'm thankful for not having to get up in the morning and go to work. Retirement is great.
7. I'm thankful for having a husband who also helps make retirement possible without a part time job. :)
8. I'm thankful for my health, which could be a lot worse than it is right now.
9. I'm thankful for the patience to deal with situations that are not always pleasant.
10. I'm thankful for the ability to cope with people who are not always pleasant.
11. I'm thankful for my house and knowing I will always have a roof over my head.
12. I'm thankful for knowing I will always have food on my table, clothes on my back, a car to drive, and heat to keep me warm in the cold weather.

I could keep going, but, will stop there. Do you have a "Thankful List"? Leave a comment and tell me yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I am thankful to you, Deb, for welcoming me into the "fold" of spinners and being a good friend! Happy Turkey Day.
Audrey