Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Yay! For Finished Projects!

Here's a couple pics of my latest finished projects as they are blocking. 

Dragonfly Wings Shawl  in my handspun: 


Cashmere Scarf in Jojoland Cashmere:


Now I just need to finish my Flamboyan before the end of the month and my second Kandahar sock.  I haven't touched that in a month.  There's also some plying to get done.  I decided to ply a true 3 ply with the two highly colored singles I recently finished and a complementary solid color.

It's been a rough week medically for me.  I've been dealing with some issues after the dental surgery including a lot of pain.  Today I had a visit with my endo and he upped my insulin again because my bloodwork was a bit high due to the antibotics, pain meds, and dental infection I was fighting lately.  He might lower it if I start having too many low glucose readings.

Due to this, I really haven't done as much knitting or spinning as I would have liked.

1 comment:

Donna said...

That shawl is just gorgeous. You did a wonderful job! Hope you are feeling better and are up to knitting a bit more...