Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Spinning Wheel Is On It's Way - I Hope

My spinning wheel is ordered, and hopefully on it's way to me. I feel like a kid at Christmas time.

I re-arranged the craft room and left the center clear so I have plenty of room to set it up and use it. I put all my glass supplies on one side of the room and my knitting stuff on the other. I am including the roving for the spinning with the yarn storage area.

I also took down one of my indoor greenhouses and put those plants in the other one. It's a bit crowded for them now, but I never could have had enough room to get around in there otherwise. The greenhouse spot now has the table in it, pushed up against the wall.

Poor Rosebud, the cat, didn't know where to run and hide during the renovations to her home. She still has her food and litter areas in the same spots. Just her sleeping spot is moved. I checked on her a few times, and she is adapting well.

Well, time to make lunch and get back to my latest sock. It's entrelac and not coming out the way I wanted it to. It's too small !!! I have posted a help request on KnittersReview.com and have one reply that is helpful. I hope to get some more answers before attempting to make them again in the future.

No comments: