Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Food Diet, Yarn Diet, A Get Together....

Yesterday was my weigh in day at Weight Watchers. I lost 5.6 pounds. YIPPEE!! With the half pound from last week, that's 6 in two weeks. Maybe I'm back on track. I'm writing every bite down faithfully, because after 2 good weeks, I usually back slide and gain on the third one.

The Yarn Diet is not so good..... It's all Etsy's fault, you know. I just can't resist some of those yummy yarns and fibers. lol

Tonight was Panera in Cranston. It was a nice surprise to see Donna and Pat from the Bayberry Spinners. Donna usually tries to meet up with us at least once a month or so. Donna, Pat, and myself were knitting on socks and Marva was working on a sweater.

Thursday is my Knitting Guild and Saturday is my Spinning Guild meetings. More fiber news to follow them.....

1 comment:

Donna said...

It was great to see you too! So much fun as always....

Won't see you this week, but most certainly the following one.