Thursday, April 09, 2009

A Fun Mosaic and Game

Thanks to ShadyFibers for posting this. I decided to give it a try and here are my results along with the questions. I really had a good laugh when I searched for "domestic princess" and actually found something.

First, the rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into
Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page of results, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into
fd’s mosaic maker (register and log in first, if you haven’t already
Now, the questions:
1. First name?
2. Favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. Favorite color?
5. Celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.


My creation

No comments: