Monday, September 27, 2010

Socktoberfest 2010 Plans...and New Sneakers,

October 1st is the beginning of Socktoberfest and I am planning to finish my Crocus socks, and a pair of plain vanilla ones. Over on Ravelry, Through the Loops will also be starting her Mystery Sock 2010 on the 1st. That pattern calls for a semi-solid color yarn which I still need to stash dive for. Those 3 pairs should see me through October. Lace knitting is still ongoing with Evenstar and Spruce both coming along slowly.

In between knitting, I'm spinning the last of "Blueberry Hill Yogurt" from DkKnits 2009 fiber club. Then it's back to Junebug's fleece for some more sweater spinning.

My little dog, Hanna, just had her 14th birthday. She is such a little princess. :)

The weather is much cooler, even though it's been cloudy with showers on and off. I don't mind the lack of humidity at all. The temperature is making me want to get into my dye room and create.

Today was my podiatrist appointment. I now have nice short nails, and pretty new sneakers with customized insoles formed to my feet. The sneakers are so comfortable and have good support that give a nice bounce/spring when you walk. Very spiffy if I say so myself. :) Here's hoping they make my feet feel better which will make my back feel better.

O.K. It's time to head back to some more spinning.

No comments: