Monday, December 26, 2016

Re-Do of a Meme

I decided to re-visit this meme.

Listening: my cat 'snorkeling' (she has allergies)

Watching: nothing

Eating: Yoplait Greek yogurt Cherry flavor

Drinking: Hot Chocolate Raspberry Coffee

Wearing: long sleeve t-shirt, sweat pants, socks and slippers

Reading:  Historical Romance, PLY magazine (love the latest issue)

Weather: cold but it's not snowing

Knit: socks for December then a shawl and a couple of cowls

Spin:  Spinner's Hill BFL/Silk in a rust/orange colorway

Want: a different table to use over my recliner

Need: to pick up snorkel kitty and give her some cuddles

Looking Forward to: dyeing yarn/fiber in my basement craft room

Wonder:  how long before I can get down those stairs to my room. (still can't do stairs with my foot issues)

No comments: