Friday, January 13, 2017

Happy 2017 -- New Years Goals/Intentions

Happy New Year folks.  I hope 2017 is going to be a good year for everyone.

My intentions for this year are not as specific as I usually make them.  No number of items list this time.

Craft ones are:
Work down my yarn stash, spin 6 pounds of fiber, don't add anything to the stashes (New England Fiber Festival is the only exemption to this). 
Use my craft books.
Get back to languishing stained glass projects.

Life ones are:
Do my chair yoga video 3 or 4 times a week, do other chair exercises, walk once the foot is healed,  stay on my diet plan, (as per my nutritionist)

Re-organize my craft rooms again.  The basement one has to wait until I can manage the stairs safely. The main one was partially done when we put the book case in the room. 

I really want to do some house stuff too.  Paint the kitchen, put the rail on the back yard's deck. The Sunsetter Awning has to be put back up too.  It was taken down during a predicted high wind storm and never got put back up. (If I "start" these I know Pat will take over.  lol He doesn't let me do home repairs/renovations.)

No comments: