Monday, August 06, 2007

Frog Pond Visitation.....and...Yarn Delivery!!

My Meida sock has been frogged.......it was way too small. I spent a good portion of the weekend working on them only to have them not fit over my foot past the arch. They looked a bit small, but, I figured my eyes were playing tricks on me (land of denial here). When DH tried to fit test them for me, he asked if I had someone else in mind for them. Yes, I suffer from fluid retention, and my feet swell. This is why I usually fit test them in the evenings. If they are o.k. when my feet are puffy, they will be perfect the rest of the time. Anyway, I have re-knit up to the fourth repeat of the pattern and plan to get the heel flap, heel turn, and gussets done tonight.

I was going to work on the MS3, but, I really want to finish one of these socks first. My Retro Rib sock is also waiting for completion. I'm at the gussets on that and after working them, I just need to finish the foot.

When I got home from work, there was a box sitting on my desk chair for me. It's my Lime n Violet order. Inside was two skeins of sock yarn. One skein is yummy shades of green with a bit of a purply blue mixed in. The other one is soft shades of pink with a hint of a smoky purple. I snuggled them a bit and put them on the desk in front of me just for gazing at. They're still there.......will put them away....soon.....


Off to knit now...........

No comments: