Friday, February 26, 2010

The Wheel Won

Since I haven't touched my wheel since last Saturday, it won the decision of what is next to work on. This is what I'm spinning up now. It's fiber from Fibers4Ewe Mill which I bought last summer. I was trying to get a good shot of the sparkle. I think the photo on the right caught it pretty well.


By the way, the mac and cheese for lunch was delicious. I ate it before I thought to take a picture to show you how it turned out. Pat really liked his gluten free version too. I made it really simple. Take a cup each of uncooked pasta, milk, water, and shredded cheese. Add a little salt and some Tabasco sauce if desired. Mix together in the casserole pan. Top with a little bread crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees, covered with foil for 35 to 45 minutes. Remove foil to allow for a bit of browning and let bake 10 min. Remove from oven and serve. The next time I will spray the casserole with Pam because it did stick a little bit.

No comments: