Friday, January 13, 2017

2016 Project Tally and 2017 Projections

 The end of 2016 project tally is not bad.  Most of the year was spent concentrating on socks, but there were a few larger projects knit as well.  
Here's how the numbers look:
Socks - 16 pairs
Sweater- 1
Hats - 2
Shawls - 3 (2 huge and  1 regular sized)
Cowl - 1
Total = 26 projects and a few Vivid Squares for my blanket.
Spinning - I squeaked in 6 of the 10 pound goal.  (foot issues slowed this down some)

My 2017 project projections (subject to change) are: 
Current Projects
Outbound Shawl (in progress) 
Rippling River Cowl  (in progress)
Kindness KAL Shawl (waiting)
Garter Path Shawl  (in progress and making it larger so it's worked on sporadically)

 Also on the list are
Tappan Zee Sweater in Handspun (waiting)
Felted Clog Slippers 
Winter Waves Swirl Sweater
Flax Sweater
Vivid Squares  (on-going project)

Socks will also be added in between because I want to finish the yarns left in my YOSSRATS2016 bin. For now, the Outbound is a good 'group' project if I'm in the garter stitch part.  Otherwise, I take the Rippling River Cowl to knitting.  

Here's a picture of my last pair of socks which were finished at 11:58pm on December 31.  The picture of the two skeins is my Outbound Shawl and the one of the caked skein is my Kindness KAL Shawl.




 

No comments: