Saturday, December 22, 2007

I've Got Progress Bars!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Casey at Ravelry I now have progress bars for this blog. Thanks to Kimberly, they are installed. I just couldn't figure out how to get them to work.

I just got home from a great day spent at Sakonnet Purls in Tiverton where I met SlothKnits and her MIL. Also, Katrinkles, her mom, Beetsie, and her dad were there. It was nice to see them again. Since I can't knit, I shopped. There was a new sock yarn from Reynolds that was so nice, I had to buy 4 colorways. Well, in all honesty, as soon as the wrist heals, I will be knitting and spinning much more than before now I'm a lady of leisure. Upon leaving Sakonnet Purls, Kimberly and I stopped at Panera for a relaxing lunch by the fire. My turkey sandwich and French Onion Soup were delicious.

I stopped by the Post Office, but they already closed. This means I have to wait until Monday morning to pick up the 2 packages waiting for me. I didn't realize they close at 12 on Saturdays at this particular branch. Maybe Santa will be nice and deliver my other packages from Amazon on Monday too. I ordered an ottoman which came with a free small one. The big one is also able to be used for storage, most likely for yarn or my collection of books near the desk. Either way, it will de-clutter the desk area quite a bit. Then there is the rest of my book order yet to arrive..........

Off to the store to finsh gift shopping for the DH........

No comments: