Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Still No Knitting or Spinning Allowed.....Shopping........

My wrist still hurts and my thumb feels "funny" sometimes - gets numb every now and then. I need to tell the doctor that on Thursday when I see him. The brace is much better than the cast, though. I'm not having anxiety attacks and am sleeping much better now.

Just because I can't play with fiber/yarn, doesn't mean I can't shop for it.

Saturday was the sale/party at Yarns at Lace Wings in Warwick. I went, enjoyed it, and only bought 2 skeins of yarn. One was another skein of Tofutsies in a blue colorway and the other was a skein of Lamb's Pride in cream. Recently, when I saw Kimberly, she was wearing a cute hat she had felted. I found the pattern online and plan to use a skein of LP in pink I already have along with the cream to make it.

Ravelry is great for shopping. Several people are de-stashing yarns and fiber. Some fiber called my name and is now on it's way to me as well as the second order of yarns from the first person.

Amazon.com is another shopping spot I have found I like. I just bought some spinning and knitting books there as well.

No comments: