Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Feeling Better and Plugging Along on Projects

Today finds me in a better frame of mind and spirit. I've got an appointment in an hour at the podiatrist and will feel better after dealing with that. I'm taking my Nanner Sock with me to work on in the waiting room, just in case. Usually I get in rather quickly there, but, you never know. After posting last night, it took me another 2 hours to finally get to bed. I started doing a couple of things and the next thing I knew Pat was home.

The plan is to wash a fleece tomorrow and get that out of the way. If I can get to it, I'm going to set my drum carder up tonight and work on some of the fiber I have in the bins that need processing.

The crochet scarf is also on the agenda for tonight. I would like to drop that one in the mail tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, there won't be one waiting for me so I can catch up with the last knit one. That one will be going to Craft Night with me I think.

Well, I need to get ready to go to the doctor so I'll see you all later......

No comments: