Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Everyone!

The candy is given out as much as it's going to be. There's a bit left over, but, I'm giving that to Pat. After the third child was very rude, yelling "Give me some candy" in a very demanding voice, I called it a night. There was one more little girl coming toward my house. She was about 18 months old. I don't know if her hand was covered for a reason or missing. She was adorable and very sweet. I gave her and her parents the last 4 packs of M&Ms I had in the bowl and said have a nice night.

Now the street is quiet and the dogs have calmed down, so I think I will sit here and fix the mistake I made in my Nanner sock while giving out the candy. Then it's going to be an early night.

Tomorrow is the monthly Spin-in at Sue's shop. It's actually October's since she backed it up a week for her schedule. I am riding up with Jean and Lisa from Cranston.

My new picker came in today by UPS. It's a good size, but, unfinished. I think I will have Pat stain it to match my wheels like he is doing for the lazy kate and swift he is making for me.

No comments: