Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Darn Snow Storm.......Shawl Progress.....

Thanks to the lovely snow storm my plans for tomorrow are off. The first meeting of the Slater Mill Knitting/Crochet Guild has been postponed until next Wednesday night, February 4. I was looking forward to it. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep working on the shawl at home by myself.

I've spent quite a bit of time on it today. I may even be able to get away with only 17 repeats instead of 18. Pat helped me stretch it out over my back today. With me holding it over my shoulders a bit, he pulled the point down as if to block it. It hits my behind. I'm excited to get it finished. I may be doing a happy dance of my own for Super Bowl with it wrapped around me if I can get it cast off in time. Back to knitting......

1 comment:

Donna said...

I was going to call you to see if you wanted to meet at Panera but the roads started getting slick when I got out of work so I decided against it....

I think I can make it to the meeting at Slater Mill next week though.