Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day is Finished, A Little Knitting Time

The Thanksgiving Day Feast was well received and enjoyed.  I have lots of left overs even after giving some to my brother-in-law.  The pumpkin ginger snap mousse was a success.  It is very rich so a little is plenty.  The dishes are done, out of the dishwasher, and the kitchen is restored to order.  It still has the lingering smell of roasted turkey.  Mmmm.  It's a nice smell. :)

I managed to get some knitting done on my sock 2 of the mystery sock pair.  Then the turkey nap struck for about an hour and a half.  A couple more rows were knit later.  About 20 rows total were completed which was much less than I had planned.  I was hoping to get the heel flap and heel turn done today. Oh well.  They will be done by tomorrow.

Now it's time for bed.  I'm not braving the masses tomorrow for Black Friday this year.  Since I don't need anything, I'm going to sleep in.  Happy shopping to all who endeavor to make the trip in the morning.

No comments: