Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Podcast to Listen To, Weather Update

I've been hearing a lot about the Knitmore Girls Podcast, but never really listened to it.  Earlier tonight I decided to check it out and have now added it to my list on the left side of this blog.  It's a mother and daughter team and quite good.

Mr. Frosty's current amount has been updated to a possible foot of snow between Wednesday and Thursday.  I need to have Pat get me some milk, bread, and cheese while he's out tomorrow. I don't usually eat cereal often, but have been wanting some hot oatmeal lately.  I bought a box a couple weeks ago and have been enjoying it.  And grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup have been calling me, too.  Those are both good cold weather foods.

O.K.  folks.  It's time to cuddle with my chair companion, Katy, and knit a while.  LarkRise to Candleford is coming on in 5 minutes.

No comments: