Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Currents #2

I've been seeing a repeat of this meme on a few friends' blogs so I'm doing it again.

LISTENING - to Pat in the kitchen talking to the cat

EATING - Quakes Rice Snacks 'Vanilla Creme Brulee' flavor

DRINKING -  Caffeine Free Diet Coke

WEARING - nightgown.  I'm ready for bed

READING - a library book I just picked up today

WEATHER -  dark and chilly.  It's almost 2 a.m.

KNITTING  -  nothing today.  I'm crocheting Snuggles for animals

WANTING - to finish plying some singles so I can start a new fiber

NEEDING - to do laundry tomorrow and pick up the house a bit

ENJOYING- the warm days we have been having lately

LOOKING FORWARD - to my fiber and yarn groups next week.

WONDERING - what to fix for lunch tomorrow for Pat.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Currents is fun isn't it?

That plying can seem like a chore sometimes huh?