Sunday, July 01, 2007

"Flow" socks are completed!!

I finished the second sock while in the car riding home from a flea market today. I wove the ends in tonight and they fit nice. Now, I need to pick out another pattern from "Favorite Socks". I think I will pick the "Retro Rib Socks". They appear to be similar to the last pair I made, with a section of reverse stockinette between the pattern stitches. The yarn is by http://www.digitechpatterns.com/ again.....The "Dusk" color I tried to use for the "Waving Lace" pattern.

The LnV Sock Marathon KAL is suppose to be finished as of today. I did manage to make my goal, but, it was not as easy as I thought it would be. The last 2 pairs of socks were extra, but took a lot of time to complete. The "Favorite Sock" KAL is still going on at Socknitters.Hopefully, I can get a few more pairs made before that ends. I have decided to use one of my LnV yarns for "Meida's Socks", and one of the Kindred Spirits yarns for "Embossed Leaves". Also, I have yet to actually start my Lace Style socks.........So many pairs of socks....so little time............

No comments: