Friday, July 20, 2007

Knitting, Meeting People, and Working Late.......

This past Wednesday, I went to a knitting meet up at Border's in Cranston. I had a great time and plan to be at the next meeting. Hopefully, I will have a couple of more people with me. The owner of somebunnyslove.com is the host of the meetings and a very interesting person to talk to.

Thursday was just a work, work, knit, knit kind of day - nothing special....except I fixed my mistake in my MS3 stole and am now ready to start clue 2. I even knit on it in the car waiting for another friend to meet me for supper. lol I had taken it to work to show a couple of people, so it was calling to me to fix it.

Today, I got to spend the majority of at the hospital ER with a patient. I didn't get out of work until after 10p.m. No lunch or supper break. I just snacked on a sandwich from the concession in the lobby which I had bought when my patient went to have his x-rays done. As he slept from the medication he was given to calm his agitation, I knit my sock. The first one is finished, and the second one has all it's ribbing in place. Since I started the stole, my sock is only travel knitting........It's possible it's feeling neglected..........

No comments: