Friday, July 27, 2007

Tired, Sleep Deprived Due to Cats and Puppy, and I Still Want to Knit...........

Thanks to my cat, Megan, I haven't been sleeping well all week. She has acquired the nasty habit of sitting outside the bedroom door and meowing until I come out to her. I wouldn't mind, but I have to get up for work. She keeps coming back when I shoo her away from the door. None of the animals come in the bedroom. It's the only spot off limits to them. One of the kittens, Tipper, also meows and paws at the door once Megan is finally away from it. I don't understand the sudden fascination with coming in the bedroom with us. All I know is I am taking a nap almost every afternoon for about 30 minutes just to make it through the day. It's funny that the little furball, Megan, leaves me alone then. Tipper is usually squawking anyway.

The puppy, Pooh, has even gotten into the act. After I leave for work, he started yipping and barking. This means my husband gets about 5 to 6 hours of sleep if he's lucky.

I don't know if the recent humidity and warm weather is affecting them or what. I think I need to call the vet for some meds to calm their behinds down..........Little brats.........

The stole is still at Clue 2. I don't trust myself not to make mistakes because of the tiredness. My second sock is progressing nicely. I'll probably turn the heel this weekend.

Gotta go to the market, then do laundry and housework, then bed with my knitting for a while til I can sleep............If the brats let me.........

No comments: